[Reader-list] Amaranth Land Issue

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Thu Jul 3 19:14:03 IST 2008

 Very correct, those who say they are secular are actually seen very communal in day to day governance, but it is funny that if BJP unites all in the nation it is called communal just because united hindu votes would be more of potent force. ?

 As to administration of religious places it should be noted that rich funds of dioceses of any denomination of christian faith has absolutely no control as how it is used. recent news of about the priest of an evangelist was bashed up by his own commune in kerala, accounts were asked for 1499 crores misused by him. This news appeared in all the print but not in visual media. !

 Regards.