[Reader-list] Amarnath row reignites Azadi sentiments

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 23:29:01 IST 2008

Hello Salim

Whom are you trying to deceive by saying "YET THERE IS SO MUCH OF TRADE,
FRIENDSHIP AND HARMONEY AT THE GRASS ROOT LEVEL"

Which grass in Kashmir are you taling about ? The grass which has been
soaked with the blood of innocent hindus ? or the grass on which the hindus
have not stepped on since last 19 years ?

Or the grass , which you left to live in eastern part of Delhi ? or the
grass which made you Salim from Inder ?

Which grass ?

Pawan