[Reader-list] 'Tolerant Kashmiris': An editorial in Etalaat

Shivam Vij शिवम् विज् mail at shivamvij.com
Sat Jul 5 11:49:15 IST 2008

Actually the ISI refused to finance my trip because Pakistan is not
taking any interest in Kashmir. Separatists here are both surprised
and relieved that PTV did not pay attention to the mass uprising. So
my employers were forced to finance my trip. Would you like to look at
the bills and accounts? You might also wants to ask the Shri Amarnath
Shrine Board, in the same vein, to publish their accounts. As a Hindu
I demand to know how they have been spending the money they collect
from Muslim (Gujjar, Kashmiri) ponywalas and tentwalas, which they
collect as compulsory taxes but show as voluntary donation. Oh and the
20 years old Vaishnu Devi Shrine Board has never published its
accounts either...