[Reader-list] Amarnath row reignites Azadi sentiments

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Sat Jul 5 15:18:34 IST 2008

Inder Salim,

    What is God?  For my perception, limited  as it is, God isgood in every living beings, in thoughts, actions, and deeds, all good in all living beings is GOD to society, any acts, thoughts and deeds which are not for common good of all living beings are acts of devilish, as such there is only one GOD, different humans call him , pray to him in their percieved form, as Ram, Krishna , Allah , as Christ. Sabka malik ek hai.

 Unfortunately, as technology developed, humans have found new ways to encash every aspect of life in to material wealth, forgetting that though money and wealth are important, it is not the only important asset in life. A human who can develop alround in material, intellectual and spiritual aspect will not have any confusion about GOD, as he will not find god in any temple, masjid or in a church where god is worshipped, it is only form that is worshipped in these places, where it is having no life of its own. Living beings need support for their mind and soul, emotional, spiritual and material, when all of us respond in any capacity to that need of others that is divine work. And let me assure you there are no separate heaven and hell, devatha and devils, they are all in our thoughts, acts and deeds, all good acts are divine, all evil acts that hurt others are devilish.! We make heaven or hell on this planet by our good or bad acts and make others live in hell or heaven.

 Regards.