[Reader-list] Scuffle near Hazratbal; Shabir Shah among 14 injured

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Sat Jul 5 19:45:54 IST 2008

Tapas,

    terrorists need not necessarily carry muslim names, even her namesake is chairperson of the UPA, but is terrorising the entire leadership of her party? Just for amusing thoughts. !

    And let is be reinforced again India has seen more humane muslims in its freedom struggle and in free India, who served in all walks of life.
 Regards.