[Reader-list] [Fwd: Re: Amaranth Land Issue]

Tapas Ray tapasrayx at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 18:21:19 IST 2008

Radhika,

I realised just now, that I had sent the following message to only you
yesterday, instead of the list. Once again I hit reply instead of reply
all! Although our discussion has moved beyond it, I'm still posting it
now to let the list know what I meant to say, especially my sense of
belonging with respect to India.

Tapas