[Reader-list] does Modi's non-entry into US mean anything?

S.Fatima sadiafwahidi at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 10 08:53:20 IST 2008

Dear Rashmi
Its fine if you wish to rest the case here. But I still think you have been only reacting to my most casual and minor points (such as 'smoking out' or the word Gujarati etc.) My main/original point still remains unanswered: Isn't it hypocritical that we do nothing about Modi in India, and have a problem if he travels to the US? And what difference will it make if he can't go to the US?
Does anyone else have an answer to that?