[Reader-list] MIND YOUR LANGUAGE, Mr Amar Singh!

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Fri Jul 11 16:34:11 IST 2008

What do you expect from a broker od deals, behaving in the political arena as a pimp.?

  He is getting his job done by autonomous bodies like CBI, enforcement directorate and Sonia is going all out to save herself of her commissions and omissions after her uncle Q got her home in turin got fully ready for her stay.

  Regards.

  Regards.