[Reader-list] two strange stories about women in india

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Tue Jul 15 12:16:51 IST 2008

Human behaviour is such that we always percieve the other side of hills are greener, but truth of the matter is the fascination of white skins to  have sex with black, blacks undergoing the painful process of becoming white is seen in all nations, Michael Jackson wheel chaired with his white skin is grim reminder, to know that all are beautiful in their own way in life, as they become good humans. A Bush who has no hesitation to kill millions for his brand of democracy is more dangerous to humanity than the creams which give temporary bleaching of the skin to give a tan or whitening of the skin.?
Regards.