[Reader-list] peoplespolitcal front conference resolution on lalit mehtas murder

Asit asitreds asitredsalute at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:39:52 IST 2008

RESOLUTION

This conference of people's political front condemns the brutal murder of
Lalit Mehta and Kameswar Yadav Grassroots activists of Jharkhand who were
involved in the social audit of National rural employment guareente act in
Jharkhand.We demand the Jharkhand police to  stop harrassing thier family
members and doesn't indulge in deliberately diluting the CBI enquiry into
Lalit Mehta's murder.We demand full protection to be  given to activists
involved in social audit of NREGA.

    People's Political Front
National Conference
Rajasthan Khadi Gramodyog Sanstha Sangh