[Reader-list] BB, cracked and buried. What else will follow?

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Thu Jul 17 17:02:56 IST 2008

Hi,

 let us get our basics right, whatever be the developments in science and technology, one thing is for sure, old sayings are out of knowledge and experience, the old sayings say

  1. There is no lock without a key, or a lock which can not be opened.

   2. Crime is always one step ahead of prevention.

3. Human greed is such that it can open any hidden treasure.

  Regards.