[Reader-list] lost kids from from gorakh pur

Syed Yunus delhi.yunus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 18:46:56 IST 2008

apologies for cross posting:

 One of my Childline friend have forwarded me this- *please inform on the
given numbers if you have any information about these kids.*

Three children are missing from Rustampur, Gorakhpur. Their names are
Ashirvad Tripathi, Siddharth Singh and Prashant Mishra. All three are
residents of the same colony. Their photographs are as per attachment. FIR
has been lodged with the local police.

*contact address :* Parvati Nagar Colony,PO - Shivpuri New Colony,
Near Azad ChowkRustampur, Gorakhpur Contact numbers are:0551-6800969,
09839331120, 09795122990, 09794073378

please see this post and forward to others. it might be helpful in
relocating them.

http://youthenrichment.blogspot.com/

thanks,
Yunus