[Reader-list] Farewell to our Humid Weimar

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Fri Jul 18 12:55:25 IST 2008

Suddenly all the states are facing the acute shortage of electricity, suddenly all the NTPC and other energy generating units are fully so-operative, as the date of vote of confidence is nearing , suddenly Sonia talks of energy, need for sourcing energy from nuclear plants, timing and actions of central authorities controlling power generation and distribution is exceedingly well timed for Sonia, as the states she is visiting have power cuts, but not during her visit and ghost written speech reading, about national interest and energy generation. ?

 America has passed a  legislation in Hyde Act which is India specific, all nations have the right to pass legislation in their interest, and this India specific legislation is making India testing or keeping N-weapons open for all such ACTIONs as may be needed, even use of force along with sanctions. Has any one of our INTELLECTIALS who talk of national interest have ventured in to the effects of hyde act and consequent actions if America in its national interest feels and percieves that India is a threat to its interest.?

 Regards.