[Reader-list] Filth of tradition continues...

Tiger Food tigerfood08 at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 01:18:20 IST 2008

yo! see a shrink asap, before they commit you or you pull a columbine.

tf the hooting owl

Ranjith Thankappan wrote:

 > I wonder how powerful  the treatise of casteism is!!  the fear of
the Dalit still remains in the minds of these dikus even if they
become IIT professors. Merit is a brahmanic myth in the Indian
context; it s constructed out of the fear of the downtrodden. Just
check out history to find out why the British introduced third class.
It s the sons and daughtors of the generation of these "upper" caste
morons who could not pass exams to become clerks, now talk tall about
merit. what a pity!!  if the so called +3500 years old literate
tradition could not make these "upper" castes get a passmark, how
could they unashamedly talk about merit in the same vein? that is the
magic of casteism/brahminsm and its trivial tricks. Let us all unit
to emancipate these brahmin-banias from the clutches of brahminsm and
its false consiousness