[Reader-list] “INDIA UNTOUCHED” wins Silver Dhow at Zanzibar

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Thu Jul 24 12:56:49 IST 2008

If any individual is imagining that the caste system is prevalent in only hindu way of life, such individual is living in hallucination and rich imaginary  social life, as such individual has only got to see around as the other faith followers are also equally living in caste conundrum in India, as can be seen, christians demanding dalit quota for dalit christians, muslims have prevalent set of "rules" where converts if are from "lower " castes , find it difficult to marry off their progeny. Only rich from any faith have no castes when in practice of social life.
   In democratic life, when good governance discriminates citizens in rules of democratic laws, in delivery of good governance to the society, and citizens, this reflects in social discrimination of haves and have nots.

 Regards.