[Reader-list] Is JKCCS an extension of United Jehad Council?

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 16:58:53 IST 2008

Surprises never cease.

The JKCCS "Release" reveals JKCCS as an extension of the United Jehad Council. That would make a mockery of the "Civil Society" part of the JKCCS acronym.

Making itself indistiguishable from (and as the voice of) United Jehad Council, the KCCS "Release" proclaims:

QUOTE
 In the context of above mentioned pledges of UJC, we demand the truth about these blasts be made public and perpetrators responsible for these gruesome acts identified. The UJC cannot afford to ignore their commitment towards the people of Jammu and Kashmir and refrain from silence about such incidents in view of their stated commitments.
UNQUOTE

That was the KCCS speaking. Speaking in it's UJC voice.

Kshmendra