[Reader-list] IIM RESERVATION: Kozhikode Shows The Way

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 03:21:21 IST 2008

Unfortunately or otherwise, this list is not moderated.
We have seen in the past on this list that members finally go for the self
moderation. The secular/pseudo secular, communal/pseudo communal, and now
castist and pseudo castist members have used offensive language in the past
but sooner or later better sense prevails.