[Reader-list] Moveon.org and Dj Spooky - Obama Campaign

Paul Miller anansi1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 30 00:44:21 IST 2008

Hey people -
Amazing news: We smashed our goal and have given away over half a
million Obama bumper stickers!

Since folks are so enthusiastic about showing their support for Obama,
we're going to open this up to everybody. That's right: We'll give a
free bumper sticker to every American who wants one.

Can you take a moment to forward this email to your friends, family,
and colleagues and let them know that they can order a FREE Obama
bumper sticker? (If you haven't ordered yours yet, you can do so at
the link below, too.)
http://pol.moveon.org/obamastickers/?rc=spooky

If hundreds of thousands of us order these stickers and place them
somewhere visible, we'll show voters in every town how excited we all
are about Barack Obama.

These stickers are great even if you don't have a car. You can put
them on your bike, laptop, ice chest—really, anywhere.

Forward this email to your friends, family, and colleagues so they can
order theirs—or click below to order one for yourself if you haven't
already.

http://pol.moveon.org/obamastickers/?rc=spooky

Thanks again for all you do.

–Paul aka Dj Spooky, Nita, Peter, Daniel, Karin and the rest of the
MoveOn team