[Reader-list] Green Consciousness Contemplated - festival announcement

Culture Unplugged contact at cultureunplugged.com
Thu Jul 31 16:52:08 IST 2008

dear friends, this is a call for an open festival to contemplate and
promote the 'Green' life/nature within us + without.
please review below. thank you for your time. - C. U.

green  unplugged
Share your vision, your spirit, your film.
Reach audiences across borders with your voice, your consciousness.

ABOUT FESTIVAL :

Culture Unplugged Studios will be launching 'Green Unplugged' - the
festival where we unite to share our voices, not only as film-makers
but culture-makers. The festival will facilitate contemplation,
connection & celebration of life, culture & nature through cinema. We
invite your green & socially conscious films that bring to light
nature's demand to wake us to our future - an integrated individual
and the human society. Share stories that reveal where we come from,
our collective journey leading to our present and contemplating the
path beyond.

With this, Culture Unplugged will also be initiating a global archive
of Asian & Middle Eastern cinema. Films from this archive will be
showcased on the web and in film festivals around the world. We
believe Asian/Eastern cinema is at the right stage today to be
promoted at a global arena, to be connected to a seeking and eager
community worldwide. Culture Unplugged wants to establish the
infrastructure necessary for this. We wish to establish a meaningful
partnership with the filmmaking community to get there.

FESTIVAL DATE :  2008-2009

FESTIVAL VENUE :  www.cultureunplugged.com/index.php
(At presents this venue is running the film festival : East Speaks,
Here. C.U.S’ debut festival and first online film festival for Asia +
MiddleEast.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To submit your film to us please go through the following information:
CRITERIA :
1) Films: On Social / Cultural / Environmental Issues.
2) Any form: Shorts (less than 15 min.) Short Features (upto 60 min.)
Full Feature (upto 180 min.) + Mobi-
films (upto 3 min.)
3) Film projects which are open to non-exclusive distribution (online
and /or broadcast worldwide).
4) Films which are in English or suitably sub-titled in English
(films originally produced in regional
languages are welcome).
Multiple submissions welcome.

SUBMISSION PROCESS :
Please fill the form at www.cultureunplugged.com/submit and mail your
film to either of the following locations:

For India & SE Asia
Culture Unplugged Studios
Clover Centrum, 2nd Floor, Galaxy Society, Plot No.5, Boat Club Road,
Pune 411001, Maharashtra, India

For USA, Canada & Europe:
Culture Unplugged Studios
1825 South Grant Street, Suite 200 San Mateo, CA 94402 USA

For Australia & New Zealand:
Culture Unplugged Studios
P.O. Box 21077 Henderson, Auckland, AZ
FESTIVAL CALL FROM CULTURE UNPLUGGED   |   STUDIO.CULTUREUNPLUGGED.COM