[Reader-list] Aarushi murder case

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Wed Jun 18 13:30:53 IST 2008

Hi,

   all of you who are concerned with the judicial process of investigation can be sure of one aspect after CBI investigation. NOTHING except some small fries will be booked and all the rich and powerful, politically connected accused will be let off with lame excuses like bungling of police in initial investigation etc.

   CBI once autonomous premier investigating agency is also made up of humans with all their flaws intact, once a ferociuous hound to seek jusitce in all the cases it handled is now a poodle of rich and powerful, pounces only on weak law abiding citizens, not the rich and powerful as all those in CBI work for their gains, even after their retirement of the tenure in CBI.

  Modus operandi of CBI investigation after the 1984 fiasco of bofors case is a point to be noted for the free India as to how the case was handled, is being handled even now with the active connivance of the judiciary and its' single judges extending stays and delaying the process of investigations, rich and powerful getting away from all the malfeasence and ommissions and commisssions they committed and being declared innocents and the lawyers who defended the accused becoming the MPs in the rajyasabha is not missed by the citizens of the nation, just as the queen bee in the whole process getting releaqsed 21 crores from London Bank with the attorney general himself requesting the crown for release of funds with out knowledge of the Supreme court of india, is well documented and for all in public domain to see and wonder whether the judiciary is fair in handling the case in their perview. Ofcourse as citizens we always have "faith" in judiciary and "media" but not necessar
ily in individuals in judiciary and media who play games of spin doctors for their rewards and awards for the personal gains of Padma awards, post retirement benefits totally sacrificing the the ethics and morals of their life.!

Regards.