[Reader-list] Gujarati 'pride' hurt once again

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Wed Jun 18 14:02:35 IST 2008

Hi all,

 it is very nice to find flaws with BJP and gujarathis at the drop of a hat even after Modi asserted time and again that he is administrator and chief minister with the difference of of governance of all in the same state without favour or fear as per the oath he has taken to administer the state. Times of India and its media group is owned by Bennet group which traditionally has been political and supporting sycophants of Congress and media generally feels if it has to be "secular" it has to bash hindu sentiments and encash its trp and circulation, Times group is never fair and free in its journalism and always favoured Congress and its employees have to toe the line of media bosses and pritish is no exception to the rules of survival of the fittest in journalism by sycophancy.

   The worst part of it is this "secular"media can not digest the fact that hindu society is slowly and steadily getting out of caste conundrums and beginning to gel as one homogeneous society, while muslim community is being systematically divided by christian missions to achieve its divide and rule game, into smaller forms of shias, sunnis and other denominations with terror as subtextt  just as the vote banks are getting divided between good governance and sycophancy and secular media keeps on playing old footage of "carnages so that they remain in the ghettos and wounds are never allowed to heal.The ultimate goal of Sonia and her mafia is to divided and rule with rome as its remote control which hindus have understood except for a few handful of sycophants in Congress of all faiths who have no mass base or electoral prospects and have to live on doleouts of the mafia queen. These along with christian mafia in the kitchen cabinet have used all those "journalists" and "int
ellectuals" of modern day to devise the spins to bring back the old lost horse of Congress in new avtar as christian brigade for the crusade, while in comity of nations it is seen that Bush uses- the terror and weapons of mass destruction as excuses to bring in his form of democracy in the nations of muslim faith, first by attack of shia dominated Afghanistan and then on Iraq for the imaginary weapons of mass destruction.?---- Original Message -----