[Reader-list] Aarushi murder case

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Wed Jun 18 14:08:03 IST 2008

  CBI is doing its best to what it is known for, weakening all the forensic evidence to save the culprit, rich and powerful, throw the weak innocents to prosecution, it is no more an autonomous body that it once was.

   Media is doing its best to catch the eyeballs of the viewers by unncecessarily investigating rather than reporting, flaunting neo journalism of dispensing favours for awards and rewards.?Media in other noted cases like katara, Mattoo or Jessicas case had a role AFTER the judgement in the cases but in this case what is seen is speculative views touted as news and playing to the galleries by celebs of journalists for heir channels for the trps. Shame on this kind of journalism without ethics and morals, who seem to worry more about competetion and trp than good work of journalism of reportage ?