[Reader-list] [Fwd: Re: Gujarati 'pride' hurt once again]

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Tue Jun 24 14:28:37 IST 2008

Hi,
      Tapas, you are exactly right when you say that Atalji has asked Modi to follow rajdharma in good governance. But unfortunately there seems to be none to say that in Assam to tarun Gogoi, or to Sheila dixit or to SM Krishna who sold public property to private enterprises and lakes are destroyed in karnatak during his rule.!

   When poor were killed in Singur and nandigram there is none to say that to Buddhadeb. ! Atleast that indicates the statesmanship of Atalji and corrective actions that followed by Modi, who ordered firing of rioters whoever they may be, hindus and muslims. Did you in free india ever see this type of strict action in any state where rioters are normally rewrded with MLA and MP seats and tickets. ! Journalists being awarded for partisan coverage and spinned pre poll surveys. ?CM or any one being human may make mistakes in governance but seniors in party correct such mistakes, does any other set up has this sort of advice in other parties. ?

  If that be so, we could not have seen a good CM Achuthananda suffering in the hands of Pinarayi ravi. !

  Regards.