[Reader-list] TOI's "Private Treaties"

hasina hasan wonton_warriorprincess at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 09:45:59 IST 2008

i nearly totally agree with that. porn sells big bucks yes but i'm not so sure we aren't all drawn to it in one way or another. i'm not a 100% sure about porn but the pornification of news is not alright.

anyway i wanted to add here:
i hail from the hospitality sector and had met with medianet which is toi's sibling concern, a couple years ago. around that time also was privy to the fact that one can (and must) pay one's way to being reviewed therein and in other many more bought and sought after papers. of course i was disillusioned. pop went my bubblegum hopes of there being anonymous reviewers and honest write ups. heh. anyway so with wider open eyes i chose to stick to the alternate forms of reviews..which is the people's voice. word of mouth works better and feels better than stinky treaties. insha allah i will be able to continue keeping a low profile and not approach them noisepapers ever again.