[Reader-list] Assault upon the Delhi University History

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 00:53:18 IST 2008

and how about the cadres of the so-called believers. Are they used for
nonviolent activities? If I may use the believer's language, do you think
"marayada purushottam" Ram will accept this kind of huliganism demonstrated
in University of Delhi by those who use him for their divisive and political
purposes?
One of the teachers in a university in MP was killed publicly by the same
huligan "believers" and MP's ruling party BJP are doing their best to
protect the assassin believer from law. Should Ram be proud of this?