[Reader-list] Assault upon the Delhi University History

Partha Dasgupta parthaekka at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 13:02:10 IST 2008

Dear Radhikarajen,

The debate here is about freedom of speech and religion. What the ABVP goons
are doing is enforcing a point of view about religion without even knowing
what they are talking about.

Sure, we can go into the use of goons by political parties, and a host of
other issues, but those are all besides the point of this debate.

Rgds, Partha

Partha Dasgupta
+919811047132