[Reader-list] Fwd: Sanjay Kak on Ram Guha's Book

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 13:04:09 IST 2008

The logic is pretty simple and reachable.  Sanjay kak produce false facts these people including Sanjay kak knew that they are false.  Sanjay kak is not a living being of Jammu and Kashmir like Pawan and Aditya,.....

Partha Dasgupta <parthaekka at gmail.com> wrote:  Dear Aditya,

That's a bit like asking who's Pawan or Aditya or, for that matter, Partha.
None of us on this list know each other yet we still have the intellectual
honesty to look clearly at a point of view and debate it.

Who Sanjay Kak is does not matter. What matters is his point of view, and if
you disagree with it, why?

Rgds, Partha

wrote:

> > Joke of the day : Kak's review comes like a breath of honest,fresh air.
> >
> > Sanjay Kak and being Honest ........I saw snow on Mumbai streets
> >

> > On 3/5/08, Namrata Kakkar wrote:
> > >

> > > Dear everybody,
> > > Having read Sanjay Sub's wrong but
> > > back patting, ridiculous review on the SARAI list, I
> > > was just wondering how could readers at Sarai list
> > > tolerate such nonsensical bribery, blind eye
> > > stupidity. Kak's review comes like a breath of honest,
> > > fresh air. But couldn't Sanjay Sub. himself raise
> > > these questions? Infact anybody a bit literate enough
> > > would tear this book into shreds; but Sanajy could not
> > > do so since Ram Guha is now a new promoter in the
> > > Indian circles--mustering and manipulating crores of
> > > rupees through his (i.e, Indian) Arts Foundation. Ram
> > > guha is a man with book length muscles now.
> > >
> > > So even if he continues writing this bull
> > > shit, he will be a Sanjay's public historian ( like
> > > men love public woman ( sorry). One wonders if he too
> > > is aspiring a 50,000 rupees felllowship from Ram Guha.
> > > He may...
> > > But anyway, thank you SARAI.
> > > Namrata
> > >

> > > Note: forwarded message attached.
> > >

> > > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Go to
> > > http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php

Partha Dasgupta
+919811047132