[Reader-list] Fwd: Sanjay Kak on Ram Guha's Book

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:16:41 IST 2008

Dear Partha ,

Let me just ask "Who is Sanjay Kak ?"

Being honest months before the release of some fiction movie called :Jashn -
Kashmir " or something like that , i had a querry from a well known lobyist
enquirying about Mr Kak. I pleaded my ignorance.

And I still dont want to know him , for he has tried to do the largest
damage to a victimised community called Kashmiri Hindus.

Having said that , i still would like to challenge his knowledge on Kashmir
, and would like to have a public , academic and intellectual debate with
him. He may bring in his guests like Yasin Malik to support him.

Last time he met Rashneek at Green Park , he just pleaded ignorance about
History.

Regards

Pawan Durani