[Reader-list] Request to list moderator

sukanya ghosh skinnyghosh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:38:12 IST 2008

Dear all,

Can we request the moderator to limit the number of postings a person
can make in a day? Five would be a good number I think. Internet access
is no longer an issue with a large section of people. And this could be
done keeping in mind those who use this list as a chat room. Frankly
speaking if people are interested in light repartee (or as in this case,
vacuous repartee), then there are undoubtedly other places for them to
visit.
I am tired of this charade of letting everyone have their say . . .
obviously the most regular postings on the list of late, have been from
people who have endless amounts to say, purely because they are posting
replies so furiously they haven't had any time to think. This I think in
some circles, is also known as abuse.

Best
Sukanya