[Reader-list] The debate was....dear Mahmood

ARNAB CHATTERJEE apnawritings at yahoo.co.in
Sun Mar 9 20:46:40 IST 2008

Mahmoodji ( my priyo interloper),
         The debate was whether the first review could
be comparatively defended against Kak's review in
terms of historiography ( and public historian etc
etc,)and because I've essential regard for the persons
I named in my letter below, I thought to pursue that
with all of us participating to arrive at a better
view; the debate it seems, still goes on but without
some rigorous intervention from you all ( for instance
I may ask you is an attempted  popular history a
public history? I posted a few lines on that.
      Yet your freedom not to do so is a matter which
stands already sanctioned ( and thus the poverty
rendered to the conversation)--also given your
absentee instance of the previous debate on archive
which had had your words as edifice; now don't tell me
--where was the debate..then and what was that, my
dear interloper ?
love
arnab
--- mahmood farooqui <mahmood.farooqui at gmail.com>