[Reader-list] Fwd: FW: JKLF Historic Exhibition

Partha Dasgupta parthaekka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:00:59 IST 2008

Hi,

I don't know about the feet licking part (always considered it unhygienic),
however, I do like the idea of peace.

I do hope you don't disagree with the concept of peace in J&K?

As for the "piece of mind" bit - well, that's something all public figures
have to live with - some people agree and some don't. If it makes you
happier to see people fighting and shouting, then I would certainly disagree
in the manner of protest.

Rgds, Partha

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Aditya Raj Kaul <kauladityaraj at gmail.com>
wrote:

> God Bless Terrorist Yasin Malik of JKLF - The organiser of this session of
> brainwashing. May God as well bless people who lick his feet in Delhi.
>
> For Your Information, Yasin was given a good piece of mind inside and
> outside the venue of the India Today Conclave 2008 where he was a guest
> speaker. For more information and pictures; visit:
> www.kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com/
>
> Aditya Raj Kaul
>

> On 3/17/08, inder salim <indersalim at gmail.com> wrote:

Partha Dasgupta