[Reader-list] Fwd: FW: JKLF Historic Exhibition

Partha Dasgupta parthaekka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 10:57:12 IST 2008

Hi Pawan,

I do hope you are not saying that because you consider Yasin Malik a
"killer/terrorist" that the only language he will understand is your
shooting / killing him in the same manner.

Do try and remember that the nation of India achieved it's freedom through
Mahatma Gandhi who did NOT fight back with violence. One of the reasons he's
considered the "Father of the Nation'...

Rgds, Partha

Partha Dasgupta
+919811047132