[Reader-list] Tibet

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 18:41:43 IST 2008

Yeah. Unlike the other "elite class" of Sarai, Sonia did write something
about the Tibetans here. I appreciate her. And, on similar lines Pandits
continue their protest against terrorist and conscienceless killer Yasin
Malik. You can add your voice by signing here
http://www.petitiononline.com/ymalik8/

For more details on Malik, visit - www.kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com/

Thanks
Aditya Raj Kaul