[Reader-list] Mountain of Cases in Valley of Misery

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Thu May 1 19:32:33 IST 2008

Hi Shivam ,

You really are a fashionable guy . Speaking for terrorists is a fashion
these days . Thogh i have probably missed all you mails or articles where
you have spoken for the Kashmiri Hindus.

And it jitters you when someone else speaks for Justice and brings the crime
of Yasin Maliks to light.

Like you I may also end up with saying " I am not silent or vocal on anyonw"
......even if that hardly makes a sense.

Regards

Pawan Durani