[Reader-list] (no subject)

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Sat May 3 12:18:28 IST 2008

Hi, Tapas,

   You are absolutely right in your expressions, it is our good friend in thoughts, in high spirits who suggested eye testing, apologies for the missile towards you.!  :- ).

  Regards.

Asit, Lalsallam,

    truely it is time for all thinking citizens to revaluate the position of communist movement as such in free India, as the working class for whom this movement was a blessing to earn safety of work, security of job is no more the real action oriented institution as it is now controlled by not so friendly, I mean workers friendly leadership, as the likes of Yechury, Karat have ceased to understand the working class needs and the politburo is more keen to get its beans baked rather than any good work for the workers. !
    The types of Pinarayi are blots on workers unity with crorepathis holding the cards.?

Regards.