[Reader-list] Ghalib and the damn Muslim problem

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Tue May 6 21:27:46 IST 2008

Very appropriate.

And he must be repeating constantly from his grave

"Hota hai shab-o-roz tamasha mere aage."

Only if he had not offended some regressive Islamists with his unorthodox
and perhaps unislamic deeds ...
"Tujhe ham vali samajhte jo na badakhwar hota."

(we would consider you a religious preacher if you were not a drinker)
Apologies if the translation is not accurate. It's not my forte anyway.
Regards
TaraPrakash