[Reader-list] Baggage of JKLF is too heavy to carry-by Dr.Shabir Chaudhary

Partha Dasgupta parthaekka at gmail.com
Sat May 10 16:14:55 IST 2008

Hi,

1.   I was referring to the government(s) using illegal means in terms of
      released militants to solve 'problems' and the fact that the police
and the
      armed forces have gone ahead and used illegal methods in any case.

2.   Am cynical enough to believe that wars will never stop while human
beings
      are around - that is the nature of the beast called man. The more
'civilised' we
      get, the more brutal and uncompromising we become. Sure, we may change
      the name to 'skirmishes' or 'strategic battles' or something else, but
conflicts
      will remain and will continue to be solved by force instead of words.

      And do remember that words can also kill - students driven to suicide
by
      parental pressure and newly weds killing themselves due to taunts over

      not having a son or enough dowry.

      Would you also try to define anger and frustration as illegal?

Rgds, Partha