[Reader-list] HWS condemns ‘Pandit organization’

Partha Dasgupta parthaekka at gmail.com
Fri May 16 08:48:51 IST 2008

Hi Pawan,

We'd discussed the issue of ID's on some other forums, and I thought we had
come to some sort of an agreement. However, am covering the salient points
again.

1.  The email ID that a person chooses is their personal choice (as in the
case of Dhatri, or even myself where Partha is my name and Ekka is my wife's
surname prior to marriage - however since Partha was not available, took the
next one that I tried out).

2.  This forum is about ideas and debates. I you disagree with what Nitesh
(or whatever his name may be) please go ahead and put forth your debate /
points. Why waste time asking about a 'real ID' when that has nothing to do
with anyone.

3.  'Real ID' has no meaning. I have 9 official email ID's for work with 30
more official aliases like 'sales@' and 'info@' for 3 different office
sites. Other than those have about 15 personal IDs. They are all my 'real
ID' even though some are as ambiguous as sales and info.

Rgds, Partha

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 7:27 AM, Pawan Durani <pawan.durani at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Mr Nitesh ,
>
> I can bet that this is not your real ID .
>
> And what was your posting all about ?
>
> Post with your real ID .
>
> Pawan
>

> On 5/15/08, Nitesh Bhatnagar <nitbhag at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > HWS condemns 'Pandit organization'
> >

> > GK NEWS NETWORK
> >

> http://www.greaterkashmir.com/full_story.asp?Date=13_5_2008&ItemID=55&cat=21
> >

> > Srinagar: The Hindu Welfare Society (HWS), an organization of Kashmiri
> > Pandits who stayed put in the valley during the 20-year turmoil, has
> > strongly condemned the statement of a 'Pandit organization' against
> > its president, general secretary of the Society, Kanwal Ganjoo said.
> > He described the statement as the "handiwork of some unscrupulous
> > elements working on behest of some communal elements."
> > He said that "vested interests are misleading the community using
> > letter heads of the organization fraudulently."
> > Responding to the allegations of financial irregularities levelled
> > against M L Bhat by the Pandit organization, which too had described
> > itself as the Hindu Welfare Society, Ganjoo produced a communication
> > by the deputy commissioner, Srinagar, issued vide No DCS/N/862/17
> > dated 22 April, 2008, certifying that "the applicant namely M L Bhat
> > s/o Lt A N Bhat r/o 12-C Indranagar, Srinagar is not receiving any
> > kind of cash assistance relief from this office."

Partha Dasgupta
+919811047132