[Reader-list] Kashmir Homecoming by Neelesh Mishra

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Mon May 19 15:54:58 IST 2008

*Kashmir Homecoming* *by Neelesh Mishra*

*Raka Khashu -- whose first name means the moon -- lives in New Delhi. She
is a young lady in her late twenties, having already charted a very
promising career path to become a senior executive with an international
company. She is one of the most wonderful people I know.

Raka is the daughter of Mr. Upendra Khashu and Mrs. Girija Khashu, two of
Kashmir's celebrated cultural personalities. They are, and have been,
popular radio presenters and theatre and television artistes -- though as
you will read in the story
**here*<http://www.boston.com/news/world/asia/articles/2006/05/03/kashmiri_radio_couple_stirred_hatred_love/?rss_id=Boston.com+%2F+News>
* that I wrote two years ago, one got death threats from Pakistan-controlled
Kashmir and the other marriage proposals.*

*Read the entire text and comment here* :-
 *http://rovingwriter.blogspot.com/2008/05/kashmir-homecoming.html*<http://rovingwriter.blogspot.com/2008/05/kashmir-homecoming.html>

Thanks

*Aditya Raj Kaul*
*http://www.activistsdiary.blogspot.com/*<http://www.activistsdiary.blogspot.com/>