[Reader-list] Fw: VISIT A SLUM OF FOLK ARTISTS IN DELHI, second welcome for saturday may 24th.

Kailash Bhatt kathputli_puppetshow at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 19 19:15:18 IST 2008

Subject: VISIT A SLUM IN DELHI THIS SATURDAY 4PM

After the succes of our first show and to celebrate the World Day for Cultural Diversity (on 21 May next, see note 1),
WE ARE PLEASE TO WELCOME YOU FOR THE SECOND (free) VISIT
OF A SLUM IN DELHI.

SATURDAY 24 OF MAY 2008
AT 15.30
THE MEETING PLACE WILL BE SHADIPUR METRO STATION

 http://www.bloog.org/KathputliHOP/
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR COMING
AT THIS E-MAIL ADRESS OR BY SMS TO OUR PHONE NUMBER.

If you are interested in becoming partners of the H.O.P, House of the puppet, our grant partnership file is available in pdf. Informe us by your interest and  specify your structure, and we will send it to you as soon as possible.

KAILASH BHATTDIRECTOR OF THE HOUSE OF PUPPETS (H.O.P)
VISIT OUR BLOOG PAGE TO SEE OUR VIDEOS AVAILABLE :

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GyZqHetz9Y

 (1) :http://portal.unesco.org/culture/en/ev.php-URL_ID=35636&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html
 SLUMS ACTIONS IN DELHI
Association de Solidarité Internationale
94000 CRETEIL / 06 26 87 66 79
NOS LIENS :
http://www.collectif-asah.org/annuaire/infos/slums-actions-in-delhi/
http://www.wwo.fr/projet_fiche.php?id_projet=225