[Reader-list] 'Red' Song from Pakistan--one of the best things I heard this year

Rahul Asthana rahul_capri at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 04:08:21 IST 2008

Mahmood Bhai,
A small correction. It was put to music by Habib Jalib
himself.The arrangement with instruments has been done
by this group.
Watch him reciting this among other stuff,here.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7992173788748993874&q=jalib&ei=djg7SOGgDYvu-wGkjPHmAw

Regards
Rahul

--- mahmood farooqui <mahmood.farooqui at gmail.com>