[Reader-list] Fwd: reader-list Digest, Vol 64, Issue 13

samhoodx at aol.com samhoodx at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 19:15:08 IST 2008

correction:

the sentence " however, nudity in temple art may or may not mean the
same thing as inder's - or anyone else's - performed nudity in a temple
today" should read:

"however, inder's - or anyone else's - performed nudity in a temple
today may or may not mean the same thing as nudity in temple art ."

sam