[Reader-list] Islamic justice

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 00:28:18 IST 2008

Maybe you utilise this time to read and study and know more about 'Kashmir'
AND 'Kashmiri Pandits', about which you have just no information. But, Yes,
you have opinion on everything, just as per your ideology.

I just forwarded yet another unfortunate incident of 'Islamic way of
Justice'. What is so new about it ? Its amusing to see you cry like a baby
on it.

And, its worse that you compare 'my case' always with such 'Islamic
Terrorism' acts and tilt it differently. I had just said, you call me 'ill'
because I'm a victim and have suffered. Isn't that so true ?

You won't understand my plight, or my grief. You are pathetic with emotions.
Also, Things like Justice and Human Rights only ring a bell in your head
when people of a particular community are the sufferers..or are they really
always ?

You are truly a great Politician. Elections round the corner...aren't they ?

If a Guardian News Item makes you scream..God knows what will real 'Islamic
Justice' do to you. You better be prepared lady. The world isn't so soft. We
became targets and are facing the brunt still, who knows tomorrow...its
someone close to you.. Psychologist won't be of much help then..

I'm honest..!