[Reader-list] Fwd: Fwd: reader-list Digest, Vol 64, Issue 13

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 12:03:36 IST 2008

Dear Sam,

        I am not a teacher.  As you only said

>>>no, dhatri, nothing is crystal clear
>>>now the things i find confusing:  etc  you need explanation/clarification.  Hmm,

      I didn't address you with disrespect, rather I addressed you with full manners.  Let me say if your name is SAM and I say Uncle isn't full respect?.  Why should I add an Uncle before sam?  Because you are trying to give meaning/bring color to INDER's mail
in different way which can change the focus of the topic(a total diversion) and there by reduce the tension and feelings(knowingly or unknowingly).  Hence you are an UNCLE.

       Neither I nor INDER do belong/represent to US,  there is no such deep logic as you are pointing in Inder's mail.  Not only that samhood and INDER never be the same like few of the list member thought I and a,b,c...z are one and the same during my joining and later.

The logic you built upon United states and the concerning argumentative mail story doesn't stand anywhere just not in logic(predicate/proportional/advanced/reverse).  I request you to read the mails carefully twice,thrice....  then come to a conclusion.

Regards,
Dhatri.