[Reader-list] (no subject)

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 21:14:01 IST 2008

Dear Kshemendra,

>>>Why is this important to be understood? Because it is important for India. Muslims are >>>a part of India. They belong to India and India belongs to them as much as these >>>definitions and claim of relationship holds true for any other people in India. Demonising >>>Muslims or Islam is an attack on a substantially large number of Indians.

  Its contradictory to the formation of PAKISTAN and later its illegal occupation and possession of INDIAN TERRITORIES.  They ruined INDIA and its great history starting from Ghazani to Aurangazeb the worst and now its more worsen the situation.

The peace can be possible and Kashmir issue will be resolved immediately

1) After RETURN OF POK to INDIA and rest of the occupations from CHINA .
2) Muslims those who all can't live peacefully within INDIA can go to PAKISTAN and settle
   there and live peacefully?  Why the so much damage inside INDIA?  Why the double
   standards?
3) There are so much moves happened at the time of PARTITION why not now a 2nd
    time????

   Why so many complications and why nobody thinking in this way!  Why to hurt the sentiments or whatever?

Regards,
Dhatri.