[Reader-list] Condemn the violence

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 08:10:30 IST 2008

What if I call Prakash Ray - a bloody terrorist 'Yasin Malik' or for that
matter 'Osama Bin Laden". ???

Wonder if you understand the difference between Political activity
(discussion and debate) and propaganda and anti-Hindu bashing openly in a
seminar. Its different, if you don't want to understand the difference.

S.A.R. Geelani is worshipped as a national hero by AISA-SFI and by some
self-styled 'intellectuals' here in this forum. No wonder this country in
heading towards bad health with such poisonous elements around.

Be a bit mature before your barking begins. This is no 'JNU Land' that you
continue your tirade as per your wishes.

We won't tolerate open support to terrorism. Do what you can..

Aditya Raj Kaul