[Reader-list] Simple Analysis of media reporting of Saadhvi

Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:28:13 IST 2008

Dear Chanchal
I read your detailed analysis of the news, and I appreciate your
concerns. The problem is that the same concerns and doubts can be
applied to other accused people and so-called "Islamic terrorists" who
have been arrested earlier. The police and media is always blamed for
making up the story whether this way or that. So, where do we go from
here. God only knows what is the truth.