[Reader-list] Condemn the violence

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 12:04:21 IST 2008

Dear Comrade Ray,

I hope you must have seen the interview of Nupur , President DUSU. She did
tell that the incident happened before ABVP people arrived to protest and
also said that she doesnt condemn the act as well.

There are different ways to protest , if your comrades can pick up arms ,
terrorize industrial groups, and if you still support Kashmiri terrorists
whose mean of protest was killing hindu minorities in Kashmir , spitting
fades in front of these acts.

Please do investigate the person who spitted , it would be interesting to
know the person . And if the person belongs to this mailing list , it would
be still more interesting.

Please do get pucca saboot , and it may still be dismissed on technical
grounds.

Pawan
jai Andhra , jai Hindusthan