[Reader-list] Congratulations America

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 22:52:11 IST 2008

Hi Naga and all.
Yes. You should be on your toes, all of us should be. If the US considers
the entire world its property, the entire world has a right to consider the
US its own. All of us have stakes in this country. Obama's victory is the
first battle won in the major war on greedy capitalism. There are more to
come. And more to be won.

As Dushyant Kumar said

Ret ki divar pardon ki tarah hilne lagi
Shart lekin thi ki ye buniyad hilni cahie."

(This wall made of sand has started shaking.
But the condition was that thd whole foundation should shake.)

Sorry for the bad translation, but yes, all it might be a sweet dream.
But

sabse khatarnaak hota hai, sapnon ka mar jana.

(death of dreams is the most dangerous thing to happen)

Let us give Obama a fair chance before passing judgements, or showing
skepticism, actually he is yet to assume office.

Regards
TaraPrakash