[Reader-list] doubt about what, javed.?

Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:09:11 IST 2008

Dear Rajendra Bhatt
This must be the most absurd logic I have ever heard about any
judicial matter. If this piece of evidence was to be kept
confidential, then how do you know about it?
And in any case, when has public been shown any piece of evidence
claimed by the police in so many cases. In the Jamia Nagar case, they
said they have found AK-47 - did they show it to public. They said
they've found a laptop in L-18 Batla House with photos of Osama - did
they show it to public? And in your example, why couldn't only the
judge and lawyers be shown the evidence and a decision be made based
on that? I just don't believe the logic you have presented. Can you
give a source for this?

You said that even google does not show the detailed floor plan of the
parliament. Guess what, I just saw Indian parliament on the google in
as much detail as they show anything else on earth (this the maximum
they show of anything). You are welcome to see it at the following
link (please use the entire URL even if looks broken into 2-3 lines):

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Delhi&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=39.780156,86.572266&ie=UTF8&ll=28.617255,77.209189&spn=0.002698,0.005284&t=k&z=18

Also, if Geelani had access to the detailed floor plans of parliament
(which could be used to destroy the place), what a damp squib they
finally achieved - they could not even enter the parliament or harm
any MP? They were trying to the premises in a white ambassador? What a
stupid use of having detailed floor plans.

Let me know if you have any other technical reasons for absolving Geelani.